MBBS IN NEPAL
Many Indian students have started seeing MBBS in Nepal as an option worth considering. In the lap of the magnificent Himalayas, Nepal stands proudly as a study abroad option, growing in importance. A ‘developing’ nation means opportunities, for social as well as economic development. Nepal is a rapidly developing nation and education in Nepal comes with incentives. For anyone interested in studying social and economic development, the environment, humanities and intern opportunities, study abroad in Nepal is good.
Area: 147,181 km ²
Total Population: 29,331,000 (est. 2009)
STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
MBBS Colleges in Nepal have become popular, though MBBS from Nepal is not a new notion for Indian students. Obviously, there are reasons for this inclination towards the MBBS Course in Nepal.
Nepal Medical College Admission procedure is simple and direct. Comparatively, Nepal Medical College fees is affordable to many.
Relations between the two of our nations are not constrained and it is a friendly country. Due to common language, Hindi, MBBS in Nepal for Indian students becomes a comfortable endeavor.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
- Among many advantages of doing MBBS in Nepal for Indian youth, the existence of MCI recognized Medical Colleges in Nepal for MBBS is primary. MBBS Courses in Nepal, resemble the Indian pattern in every way.
- It might come as a pleasant surprise that Medical colleges in Nepal have many highly qualified Indian teachers among the staff. A reason good enough to attract many!
- As mentioned earlier, the MBBS course in Nepal has similarities of pattern and syllabus with the Indian MBBS. Consequently, the ratio of passing the MCI Screening test among the students of any MBBS college in Nepal is very high.
- The Universities of Nepal are known for the quality of education. The country also has autonomous Medical colleges in Nepal for MBBS.
- Another benefit is the affordable MBBS Course fees in Nepal. Some MBBS in Nepal Medical College provide Installment options too.
- Another good thing is the proximity of Nepal to India. Students can travel to and fro, when needed and that too, without spending much.
- The food in Nepal is quite similar to the Indian cuisine. Students hardly notice the change of Nations, when it comes to food.
- The cost of living in Nepal is less and therefore, it is perfectly suitable for Indian Middle Class.
- Also, the climate of Nepal is quite conducive.
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
- With some Faculty, the poor English speaking capability and erratic pronunciation may cause comprehension issues.
- In the hospitals, international students are not allowed to touch the patients during internship and instead it works out to be only a kind of observer-ship.
- The training of Surgery is done on only dummies and not on dead bodies making it difficult for the students to get real experience.
- The students need to learn local language as an additional subject.
Medical Colleges in Nepal under Kathmandu University
- 1. Manipal College of Medical Sciences Pokhara
- 2. College of Medical Sciences Bharatpur
- 3. Nepalgunj Medical College Nepalgunj
- 4. Kathmandu Medical College Kathmandu
- 5. Nepal Medical College Kathmandu
- 6. Nobel Medical College Biratnagar
- 7. Lumbini Medical College Palpa
- 8. Birat Medical College Biratnagar
- 9. Devdaha Medical College Lumbini
- 10. Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
Medical Colleges in Nepal under Kathmandu University
- 1. National Medical College Birgunj
- 2. Universal College of Medical Sciences Bhairahawa
- 3. Janaki Medical College Janakpur
- 4. KIST Medical College Patan
- 5. Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur
- 6. Gandaki Medical College Pokhara
ADMISSION TO MBBS IN BANGLADESH – FEES STRUCTURE AND ELIGIBILITY 2018-19
Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must fulfill the below mentioned MBBS eligibility criteria in order to secure MBBS seat.
- To pursue MBBS in Nepal, the candidate must have completed 17 years of age.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent, with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and he/she must have passed in all these subjects, securing not less than 50% of marks in each subject and also obtain an aggregate of 50% overall.
- The candidate must secure qualifying marks in MBBS Entrance Exams conducted by various Universities in Nepal.
- Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must submit Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
UNIVERSITY SELECTION FOR MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Education House surveys at least 1 more option to study medicine in Nepal from the list of MCI approved Universities every year.
We block the seats to ensure guaranteed admission in Medical Colleges in Nepal for Indian students at the time of accepting the application forms.
It is a good option for International students to Study MBBS in Nepal in English medium at some of the best MBBS College in Nepal.
MBBS Course in Nepal from Medical Colleges in Nepal for Indian students recognized by MCI are valued in India.
However, choosing the right college is a challenge for Indian students.
LOW-COST ROADMAP TO STUDY MD/MS IN USA AFTER MBBS IN NEPAL
Many of the qualified students who wish to become a physician or a doctor in USA lack sufficient budget. Education House is the largest company recruiting Indian students for MBBS in USA program.
Every year, we place around 200 Indian students for USA. We have this alternative route for them.
Now, the students can complete MBBS in Nepal and start preparing for USMLE exam. For this, Education House provides USMLE Step 1 coaching online & USMLE step 2 CK online coaching during their MBBS abroad studies.
The USMLE step 1 coaching guide will consist of various materials:
- 220 Hours of Video and Audio contents.
- 6 to 9 months of interactive online study access.
- Access to the question bank on USMLE Step 1 Exam.
- Huge volumes of hardcover original books and interactive e-books.
- A dedicated mentor to support you throughout the studies.
- Hand holding for ECFMG application process.
- 24 x 7 access to the whole learning resource while you study MBBS abroad.
The students must note that USMLE step 1 and USMLE step 2CK are online exams. Education House is the top MBBS abroad consultants in Mumbai providing the option of MD in USA while you are studying MBBS at top medical college in Nepal.
So always have 2 coaching options with you:
- MCI Screening Test coaching (To be replaced by an exam namely ‘NEXT’)
- USMLE Step 1 & 2CK exam coaching to end your medical journey to USA.
BENEFIT TO PURSUE MD IN USA AFTER MBBS IN BANGLADESH
The biggest benefit of completing MD / MS in USA is that you do not have to write MCI Screening Test before or after MBBS in abroad.
It means, on completion of MBBS in Nepal, you can go for PG level (MD / MS) in USA without clearing MCI Test. The PG degree completed in USA would be valid in India as well as USA.
Also, all the money that you spent while doing MBBS would be paid back by way of a monthly stipend (USD 4,200 Approx.) while pursuing Medicine in America!
STUDY MEDICAL PG IN GERMANY (MD/MS) AFTER MBBS IN NEPAL
Once you complete the MBBS in Nepal, Education House can place you for your Post graduation in medicine in Germany.
When you apply for this university, you may call on 9699-360-370 to understand your complete roadmap till MD / MS degree.
Students who get admission into a good Medical University in Nepal reap the benefit throughout their life.
MD in Nepal after MBBS is a good option but Indian students generally go for their Medical PG in Germany after MBBS in Nepal.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT FOR MBBS IN ABROAD ADMISSION 2018-19
Let us examine a few more options apart from MBBS in Nepal.
In 2017, many of the students were waiting for NEET exam. These students made a big mistake since the application deadline for most of the MCI approved MBBS Abroad Universities passed.
As a result, they might have wasted one more year by repeating it. Education House offers you an innovative solution by reserving your seat and taking the admission letter in your hand as your PLAN B.
In case you get the admission through NEET 2018, you need not go to your chosen university for MBBS abroad. However, in case you do not make it, at least your backup plan is ready.
Hence, it would be a smart decision for those students who already booked their medical seats.
You must take note of these important points:
- The fees of private medical colleges in India have been jacked up by almost 50% reaching around Rs. 75 Lacs for the full course. Within a half of this budget, you can complete MBBS in Nepal + MD / MS in Germany! It is very simple to carve a global career for medical practitioners now!
- The admission to the Government medical colleges would be only for top 2-3% of the NEET takers.
- You do not need to pay even a single Paisa for reserving the seat except the University application & processing fees.
So just reserve the Medical seat in MCI approved MBBS abroad university as per your budget and relax!
Kindly note that many unprofessional agents collect money from you for the first year Tuition fees from you. As you can see, Education House clearly gives you an indication of the actual fees and its service charges.
SERVICE/CONSULTANCY CHARGES OF Education House
Once you apply for MBBS in Russia programs through Education House, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test (On Line) coaching including Mock test.
- Reliable and honest counseling for MBBS in abroad in 8 countries.
- Trustworthy university selection with long-term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to low-cost MBBS in an abroad program.
- Translation of academic documents, Notarization and Apostil.
- Stamping from Embassy & Ministry of External Affairs.
- Perfect Visa application documentation & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.