MBBS IN RUSSIA
MBBS in Russia has become an admired destination for overseas medical education. Indian students who are seeking low-cost medical education study Medicine in Russia. In fact, the Russian government capitalizes Russia MBBS education. Therefore, MBBS admission for Indian student is easy in Russia. It is 60-70% easy when compared to other European countries. The tuition fee for studying MBBS in Russian medical colleges is affordable. Because it is much lower than many other European and Asian countries. The average MBBS Fees in Russia for medical education in Russia don’t cost much. Even, the medical colleges in Russia ask for no donations.
Russian medical universities have occupied first thirty positions in the top 100 colleges. Also, the country possesses a number of the best medical universities globally. However, the dominant difference is that there is no need to pay any capitation fees or donations. The admission process for studying MBBS/MD in Russia is very easy and straightforward.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MBBS IN RUSSIA
|Last Date to Apply||30th August|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (Science) with 60% & NEET|
|Minimum Course Fee||2.90 Lakh/Year|
|Minimum Living Cost||15 Thousand/Month|
|Medium of Education||English|
|Admission Process||45 Days|
|University Recognition||MCI , WHO , IMED, UNESCO|
|Helpline for Admission||+91-011-40078530|
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN RUSSIA
- In fact, IELTS or TOEFL is not required.
- Entrance test is not required. Specifically, the entrance happens on first come first served basis.
- Russian universities demand no Donation fee.
- No capitalization fee is asked to be paid for MBBS in Russia.
- The universities are subsidized by the Government of Russia.
- The medium of medical education in Russia is fully English language.
- The MBBS course fee is very cheap as compared to other MBBS universities in India.
- MBBS universities in Russia are recognized by MCI.
- There is no upper age limit for students to apply for Medical Education in Russia.
- Foreign Indian graduates can practice in India after clearing the screening test.
- Universities prepare MBBS students from the first year of the screening test.
- Students have the option to pursue PG in Europe next to completing their Medical education in Russia.
- Although, Indian students can easily find Indian food in Russia.
- Students can easily find homestay accommodations in Russia. International students can rent an apartment if they don’t want to stay in a hostel.
- However, the MCI and other international authorities recognize Medical programs in Russia.
MBBS IN RUSSIA – FEE STRUCTURE OF TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
|Medical Universities in Russia||Tuition Fees (Per Year).||Medium|
|Kazan Federal University||608000 INR.||English|
|Irkutsk State Medical University||175700 INR.||English|
|Crimean Federal University||209500 INR.||English|
|Bashkir State Medical University||337900 INR.||English|
|Volgograd State Medical University
|Novosibirsk State Medical University||608000 INR.||English|
|People’s Friendship University of Russia||831000 INR.||English|
|Altai State Medical University||337900 INR.||English / Russian|
|Dagestan State Medical Academy||337900 INR.||English / Russian|
|Belgorod State University||337900 INR.||English / Russian|
|Northern State Medical University||283800 INR.||English / Russian|
|First Moscow State Medical University||939881 INR.||English / Russian|
|Orel State University||263500 INR.||English / Russian|
|Perm State Medical University||304000 INR.||English / Russian|
|Orenburg State Medical University||464200 INR.||English / Russian|
|Ryazan State Medical University||304000 INR.||English / Russian|
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Russian is the local language in Russia. Therefore, the language could be a barrier outside the university campus. The international students pursuing MBBS education in Russia need to learn the Russian language.
- An international student might have to learn the Russian language. Because it helps them to communicate with locals while doing MBBS in Russia.
- In fact, the entire Visa process for Russia is a little too tedious. The entire process takes more than two months after document submission to embassy.
- Russia is always cold. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Russia possesses modern lifestyle. In fact, the country has numerous entertainment facilities. Night-clubs, discos, restaurants, sports facilities and others are common in Russia. Students are also distracted by internet misuses during their education period. However, there are no guardians to guide them.
- Students may become lazy because of the medical curriculum in Russia. Because Russia or other European country doesn’t put pressure on students.
- You cannot study and work together to cover expenses for MBBS course in Russia. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
WHY MBBS IN RUSSIA ?
Russia is a secure place for International students who want to pursue MBBS course in Russia. In the last few years, more Indian girls as compared to boys have been going to study MBBS from Russia. The last 20-25 years have seen a spurt in the number of Indian students coming to study in Russia. Every year thousands of International students apply for MBBS admission in Russia. Indian students also prefer MBBS in Russia.
Indian student does not face any kind of problem for the FMGE screening test after Medical education in Russia. Also, universities bring the syllabus up to date with the syllabus of the screening test. The MBBS universities in Russia prepare students for the MCI screening test. They start MCI preparation from the first year of MBBS programs. It allows Indian Nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice medicine in India. Quality of education with lots of hands-on experience in the clinical field. All these things attract aspiring students to study in Russia.
PLEASE NOTE: The amount mentioned above is in Indian Rupees.
A BRIEF ABOUT THE MBBS IN RUSSIA COURSE STRUCTURE
The whole medical curriculum in Russia comprises of 360 credits. It is isolated for 10 semesters that involves 5 years of MBBS coursework. In the first place, it includes 300 credits (30 credits each). Likewise, the practical year which is the sixth year containing 60 credits. However, all the ten semesters are similarly dispersed. The categories are addresses, aggregate work, free hours and semester insightful exams.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
The basic eligibility for getting MBBS Admission in Russia is signified here. The medicinal universities of Russia allow the medical student of more than 18 years old. However, they should have completed 10+2. The years of study or possess proportional capabilities with half stamps in Science. In fact, The foundation should involve Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as obligatory subjects.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
The Admission procedure for MBBS in Russia is exceptionally basic, simple and direct. It would be ideal if you observe underneath to find out about the procedure:
- Firstly, hopefuls need to fill the application with all the right points of interest.
- Secondly, you will get the offer letter.
- Thirdly, you need to pay the enrollment expense.
- Then after payment of the MBBS fees in Russia, apply for the Visa.
- Finally, get the Visa for MBBS in Russia.
- After finishing all the system, get your flight to Russia. Appreciate a merry life learning and investigating the wonderful European culture.
MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
Medical education is highly sought after due to the great atmosphere. The nature of instruction and the future degree are bright in Russia. Henceforth, the MCIhas distributed a rundown of affirmed medical colleges in Russia. In addition, understudies can apply forMBBS in these colleges. Without sitting tight for the Indian consulate to confirm them. For instance, here is the full rundown distributed by the MCI.
- VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- FIRST MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
- KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- BASHKIR STATE UNIVERSITY
- CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- RUSSIAN PEOPLES FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DETAILS FOR STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA
We have made it simple for you by deconstructing the application procedure. We elaborate step-wise to enable you to accomplish your fantasy of turning into a Doctor:
- Firstly, Fill the application/or get it filled by us on the web.
- Then, submit the checked duplicates of your identification and other essential reports. Check the imminent Universities through the online affirmation entry.
- Then, collect the affirmation letter from the University through their online confirmation. In fact, you may get the affirmation letter within 10 working days.
- After the affirmation of confirmation, finally, the movement methodology will start.
- Once you get the welcome letter from the University. Please visit Embassy of the Russian Federation (inside one month).
PLEASE DO NOT LOOK TO STUDY AND WORK!
Although, some educational consultants are spreading wrong information among the students. They can study and work together, hence cover up their living expenses. However, that is not true and no student should follow that.
This is on the grounds that the Medical Education in Russia isn’t a simple undertaking. The addresses are long, tiring and to a great degree requesting. There is likewise a requirement for self-study. This does not leave whenever for the understudies to work. On the off chance that they begin working amid the MBBS course. Then it will doubtlessly influence their exam grades. We earnestly encourage all understudies to not search for undergrad programs.
Specifically, Russia is an independent nation in Eurasia. At 17,125,200 square kilometers, Russia is the biggest nation on the planet by land area. In fact, it occupies more than one-eighth inhabited area of the Earth. Moreover, it is the ninth most crowded, with more than 144 million individuals. The European western piece of the nation is significantly more populated and urbanized. Furthermore, around 77% of the population lives in European Russia. Moscow is the capital and one of the largest urban spaces in the world including other main urban spaces. Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg, Ufa, Nizhny Novgorod, and Kazan are prime locations.
Figuring out total Northern Asia and Eastern Europe, Russia fuses several conditions. It has various landforms and passes through eleven time zones. Russia shares its border with Norway, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Poland and Latvia. Belarus, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, North Korea and China are its neighbors. It shares sea fringes with Japan in the Okhotsk Sea. The assembled territory of Alaska over the Bering Strait.
THE CLIMATIC STATE OF RUSSIA
The tremendous size of Russia and the remoteness of numerous regions from the ocean. It results in the predominance of the moist mainland atmosphere. It is pervasive in all parts of the nation with the exception of the tundra. Mountains in the south block the stream of warm air masses from the Indian Ocean. The plain of the west and north influences the nation to open to Arctic and Atlantic impacts.
The greater part of Northern European Russia and Siberia has a subarctic atmosphere. A great degree extreme winters in the internal districts of Northeast Siberia. (the most part the Sakha Republic, where the Northern Poleof Cold. It is situated with the record low temperature of −71.2 °C or −96.2 °F), and more direct winters somewhere else. Both the Arctic Ocean and the Russian Arctic islands have a polar atmosphere.
In fact, India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Russia
Russia comprises diverse Religion as Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism. Therefore , these are the chief religions in the history of Russia.
Standard Christianity is a customary and the biggest religion in Russia. It is considered a piece of Russia’s “verifiable legacy” by the law approved in 1997. Around 95% of the enrolled Orthodox areas have a place with the Russian Orthodox Church. There are various smaller Orthodox Churches. These are known as houses of worship of Old Believers. There has been a far-reaching recovery of Siberian shamanism all through Russia.
INDIAN RESTAURANTS IN RUSSIA
- Jai Hind
- Taste of India
- Khajuraho – The India Restaurant
- Green Chilli Restaurant
- Little India
- Maharaja restaurant
- Curry House
SHOPPING MALLS IN RUSSIA
- Mega Mall Khimki
- Golden Babylon @ Prospect Mira
- Mega Mall Dybenko
- Belaya Dacha Mega Mall
- Mega Mall Omsk
- Yekaterinburg Mega Mall
- Kazan Mega Mall
- Afimall City
- Mega Mall Parnass
- Mega Mall Novosibirsk
EMERGENCY SERVICES TELEPHONE NUMBERS
|National Emergency Telephone Number (24/7)||101|
|Sklifosovsky Institute of Emergency Care (main emergency hospital in Moscow with a private ambulance service)||(495) 680 6722|
|Moscow City Police||(495) 200 9305|
|St Petersburg City Police||(812) 579 9824|
|National Sea Rescue Service||112|
|Emergency number (all agencies)||112|
SUPPORT AND HELPLINES
|Crisis Hotline (24/7)||(495) 205 0550|
|Drugs Helpline||(495) 680 6722|
|Child Abuse Helpline||(495) 624 6001|
|Women’s Abuse Helpline||(495) 282 8450|
|Suicide/Crisis Line||(495) 625 3101|
|Red Cross||(499) 126 7571|
|Anti-Poison Centre||(495) 628 1687 (Moscow)
(921) 757 3228 (St Petersburg)
HOW SAFE IS RUSSIA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Likewise, a graphical representation of the rise in safety measures in Russia. Source Wikipedia.
- Russian urban communities are significantly more secure. However, it’s as yet a smart thought to know about your environment. Maintain a strategic distance from the terrible neighborhood in your city. It would be completely imprudent to go out alone at 2 am in any Russian city.
- Being an Indian restorative student in Russia
- You would be greatly unfortunate to get victimized or assaulted at being subtle. However, at that point in the event that you seem as though you will get robbed, you most likely will. Be alert and don’t stroll around like a frightened puppy and you ought to be fine. Russia may not be as protected as Switzerland, but it is definitely not like a Latin American nation.
- It is important to carry some recognizable proof with you constantly. A duplicate of the identification, visa, and enrollment papers are an absolute necessity. Character checks by policemen are normal in Russia. However, once more, it’s impossible that you will be ceased by a policeman if you found to be suspicious. Having character papers available is additionally basic for any sort of crisis.
ACCOMMODATION DURING MBBS IN RUSSIA
The colleges give Hostel facilities to International students studying in Russia. The students who don’t pick to remain in a hostel, have different convenience choices. In fact, they could find Inns, lodges, homestay, private flat, and so forth accordingly.
There are typically two sorts of settlement lodging and off grounds. Cost of inn convenience ranges from $30-$100 every month. These quarters are the most moderate choice to spend your student life in Russia. Off grounds settlement is as a rule on the high side indeed. It is between $150-$400 month to month contingent upon the area. Briefly sort and area of the cabin (quarters, leased room, or flat).
ADMISSION PROCESS IN RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
Step 1. Specifically, once the student has satisfied. He/she verified the advantages and disadvantages of the medical universities in Russia. Likewise, he/she can fill the application with correct information required.
Documents required to apply online for MBBS Russia are:
- First, 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- Second, 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- Then, School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
- After then, Scanned copy of the passport.
- Furthermore, other documents.
Step 2: Firstly, the Russian university accepts the application of the student. Secondly, university issues the letter of confirmation of the MBBS admission in Russia.
Step 3: Thirdly, the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: Furthermore, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step5: Finally, get the Visa!
Step6: Accordingly, book your tickets to Russia, pack your bags and fly.
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS RUSSIA:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 ( 4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face )
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia
- HIV test documents
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
VISA PROCESS FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA:
- In a request to apply for a Russian student visa, student secures a place at a Russian institute. Prior seat booking is important to apply for VISA to study medicine in Russia. It is conceded to those International understudies who are enlisted on MBBS courses.
- The Russia student visa is issued as a solitary passage visa that is conceded for a time of 3 months to 1 year. It is an extendable visa that can be broadened relying upon the span of the course of study. However, it might be changed over to the different sections. In fact, visa following three months of the understudy’s entry in Russia.
- One of the following is important:
- A formalized report issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Russian Federation. It fortifies enticing instructive establishment’s application.
- Welcome letter from the enticing instructive Russian educational institute.
*Visit the website of Embassy of Russia for more information.
MONTHLY EXPENSES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN RUSSIA.
- Accommodation per month USD 100-300 depending on your living style.
- One month metro smart card USD 65.
- Car fuel per liter USD 0.5
- Utilities per month USD 150.
- Food will cost USD 10 per day.
At studyeurope.in or Study Europe, you get the best of both universes. In fact, we administer to our students like no one else does. However, we tune in to every one of your questions. Set up a rundown of all that you should set out on this tremendous adventure in your life. We hold your hand at each progression of the voyage to make it as sweet and essential as could be allowed. MBBS Russia will be a cake stroll and we can guarantee you the most charming knowledge when you connect with us.
Q1. IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO PURSUE MEDICAL PROGRAM IN RUSSIA?
Ans. Indeed, it is a smart thought because it simply guarantees 2-3 critical things:
- After you finish MBBS, return back to India. Do plan for MCI screening test accordingly. In those a half year, learn A1-A2 level in German dialect in India.
- 1-year course to learn up to C1 level. however, it would be possible in Germany through us.
- At the end of the residency, you can get Board guaranteed PG and work in Germany for a year and a half subject to business.
- In fact, the last thing is to guarantee that you work for 3 more years. You would be qualified for an EU Blue card according to the migration strategies.
Q2. WHEN DOES THE ACADEMIC YEAR START AT RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Ans. Specifically, the academic year in all Russian medical university starts from 1st September.
Q3. IS STUDENT VISA A MANDATORY IN RUSSIA?
Ans. Indeed, without a student visa, you can’t seek after MBBS Russia. You have to apply for the visa, alongside the affirmation shape of the separate college. We as an Overseas education specialist help in the procedure of affirmation and visa. However, we guarantee smooth and bother free involvement all through the procedure.
Q4. CAN A STUDENT GET AN EDUCATION LOAN FOR MEDICAL PROGRAM IN RUSSIA?
Ans.Indeed, the universities, we represent provide all documents to get an education loan. from private and nationalized banks. In addition, we help you in the whole credit procedure to make it rapid and endorsed.
Q5. HOW MANY TIMES CAN MEDICAL STUDENT APPEAR IN THE MCI SCREENING TEST?
Ans. In fact, the MCI conducts a screening test twice a year. Students don’t have any restrictions on the number of times they can take the test. MCI approved Medical Universities that we speak to prepare students for the MCI test. For this reason, We make sure to succeed effective fulfillment in the first attempt.
Q6. AS RUSSIA IS AN EXTREMELY COLD NATION, WHAT ARE THE COURSES OF ACTION MADE BY THE COLLEGES?
Ans. All Medical colleges amenities, including lodgings, classroom, and healing facilities are centrally heated. This warming framework is controlled by the local municipal department of the city. However, in addition, give high temp water 24×7.
Q7. CAN A STUDENT DO AN INTERNSHIP FROM INDIA AFTER COMPLETING MEDICAL PROGRAM IN RUSSIA?
Ans. Yes indeed, you can join an internship in India after finishing MBBS from Russian college. Once you clear the MCI screening Test directed by MCI (Medical Council of India).
Q8. CAN A STUDENT TRANSFER FROM ONE UNIVERSITY TO ANOTHER UNIVERSITY IN THE MIDST OF MEDICAL PROGRAM IN RUSSIA?
Ans. Yes indeed, it is easy to exchange between college to college amidst MBBS in Russia. However, you have to show up in the exam that college may take to test the capability of students. For instance, subsequent to applying for the exchange. On the fruitful finish of the test, the student can exchange.
Q9. IS THE RUSSIAN MEDICAL COURSE ACCEPTABLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES?
Ans.Yes indeed, the Russian medical colleges that we speak are authorized byWHOand UNESCO. In addition, substantial in every significant nation of the world. For this reason, you can practice in any of favored nation. The degree remunerated by the Russian medical colleges. There are numerous areas that let you rehearse with no screening test. However, there are a few nations where screening test is obligatory to hone like Indiaand USA.
OUR SERVICES FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Training Centres/ Coaching for FMGE or Screening Test of MCI (Online):. We will control you with to the best instructional hubs or training organizations. It enables you to plan for FMGE or screening trial of MCI after your graduation. Although, One of the MCI affirmed Medical University in Russia. We enroll and book your seats ahead of time at FMGE establishments. However, we guarantee you guaranteed achievement in the screening trial of MCI.
- Find authentic study notes for FMGE Test Series with a specific end goal. However, we guarantee your achievement in the Screening Test of MC.
- When it comes to instructive directing for seeking a degree in a medical field, we are the best in the industry. StudyEurope has intensive research and information to provide training in 8 nations. particularly concentrating on the highest Universities for Indian students in Russia.
- Get the college choice direction to select the best medical colleges in Russia. Specifically, For MBBS and give affirmation in MCI perceived MBBS school in Russia.
- In fact, We help in the documentation for VISA application. Stamping from Embassy and Ministry together with interpreting scholastic records and authentication. We guarantee zero dismissal of VISA issuance.
- StudyEurope arranges safe travel help equipped with travel insurance. We provide best Medical Universities in Russia and appropriate accommodation in abroad.
- If you are a forthcoming student looking for confirmation in top medical colleges for in Russia. Are you from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Namibia, Iran, and other Arab Countries? Either you from Azerbaijan, Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa and other African Countries. Or from Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Ethiopia, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Zimbabwe. Don’t hesitate to connect with us to clear every one of your questions. We at Study Europe, concentrate on being your trusted partner. Specifically, we provide all affirmation related inquiries on MBBS degree in Abroad.
- We are the approved agents of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Russia. MBBS students having a place with any of the upper said countries for the year 2018-19.